5 things I would like to thank my mom

By | 11:17 PM Leave a Comment




1. Thank you for teaching me to be careful (anxious) all the time.

My mom will always agonize over things that would never, ever happen - and she made such an incredible job by passing that lesson on to me. I would like to thank her for walking me to school everyday even though my school was only 5 minutes away just because that one time a lorry driver honk to me and wink. * roll eyes. I also want to thank her for sending me to mall and wait until she sees my friends, because she does not trust her evil daughter and someone might make me a prostitute. *roll eyes.




2. Thank you for continually listening to my endless nagging.

I'm egoistic when it comes to sharing my feelings with my mom. But when I do, I'll tell her about everything - college life, friends, boys. Whether it is a 30-second chat or a three hour long drive trying to stay awake, she will always find time to listen. Thank you.

3. Thank you for putting up to me

From a crying, shouting baby, to a touchy teen and an anxiety bundle of a college student, she has been through it all. She endured me in all phases of life, regardless of the feeling, the circumstance or the situation. Thanks, Umi. The crying isn't done yet.



4. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made.

She always talk about how boys were going crazy after her in highschool (means she was pretty haha). So she might lose her perfect body when she was pregnant with me. Sorry that you have stretch marks now. Hehe. Thanks for sacrificing your sleep for taking care of me when I was sick. Thanks for the time you've given to make the individual I am today.



5. Thank you for inspiring me.

She has stood strong through every obstacle and have been my number one good example and supporter. She have formed me into the a strong, ambitious lady I am today and I thank her for that. Umi, you've been through a lot and yet you are still standing strong until now. You are amazing and I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment